Cork North Centeral
Thomas KIELY is a man who will speak out, without restriction by any Gombeen Party.
- A Steel Fabricator, he is currently a home carer & dad to 3 boys. Thomas is active in sports and coaches both GAA and soccer.
- Thomas has ‘walked the walk’, he has a track record standing up for the rights of Irish citizens to have a decent future in our own country.
- He played a leading role in the Boycott of Irish Water & is part of the Housing Action Group. Thomas runs the housing Information Stall every Saturday outside Dunnes on Patrick’s Street.
- Thomas says Citizenship should mean something, he believes in ‘Irish Ways & Irish Laws’, not dictate from the EU or anyone else.
Here is am image of Thomas’s KIELY – DL Size Flyer in the Cork North Central by-election.
Thomas has highlighted just some of the scandals involving the main Political Parties in recent years:
• Local Post Office closures • Garda Station Closures • Not enough Gardaí on our streets • Maurice McCabe scandal • Smear test scandal
• hospital trolley crisis • shortage of schools, teachers, SNAs • Vulture Funds given free rein while young couples and families have no chance
• 10,000 homeless, 4,000 of which are children • Our elderly are afraid to get sick and can’t heat their homes
• Rents now 30% higher in Cork than in the boom • yet it takes some Councils 42 weeks to turnover houses
• We bailed out the Banks, now they remain tax exempt and contribute nothing towards our public services.
All thanks to the Political Parties.
The double-voting & fraudulent expenses scandals in the Dáil prove that there are two laws, one for THEM & one for the rest of us!
We need mass building of Public Housing, directly by Councils not by Private Developers, Approved Housing Bodies or Vulture Funds.